Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Your Life In Six Words

Queen Goob tagged me with a meme wherein I am to write my memoir in six words. My girl Queen set the bar pretty high though, because she came up with a great memoir: Laugh at life; it's all funny. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to top that, but here are some attempts nonetheless:

Stupidity is a qualification for management.
Life does not make any sense.
Spiders are everywhere, and they suck.
The stupid shall inherit the Earth.
Anything that can go wrong, will.
Chocolate will cure a bad day.
Please will someone make it stop?
I never said I was perfect.
Inspect the leftovers before eating them.
Never give up, never give in!
Laughter really is the best medicine.
Walking can be a dangerous undertaking.
Do I LOOK like I understand?
And how are you today, officer?
There is nothing wrong with forgetful.

But the one I think I've decided to go with is:

Through God, all things are possible.

Okay! Now it's my turn to tag some more suckers fellow bloggers. I tag:

Laura
Kristy
Colleen
Holly

Have fun guys!

8 comments:

MadMad said...

Oh, these are good! I wish I was quick-witty like that, instead of the long-story way. But I think your way requires more brains, and I'm too tired. Love the officer one! And the leftovers one!

Queen Goob said...

Slip "N Slide - you done GOOD! I was just a laughin' here at my desk, err, during my break. The two that made me giggle the loudest were:

Stupidity is a qualification for management.

and

And how are you today, officer?

AWESOME!

I'll be coming back to check those that you tagged, too.

Colleen said...

OK, I'll give it a try.

Colleen said...

I just finished mine...take a look.

Bonnie the Boss said...

Some of those are pure genius. The walking one was good. I was tagged to and mine is way long winded.You dun good!

Bonnie the Boss said...

BTW How did you get Mad mad to comment on your posts. I have been trying forever. I am sure it is the fact that your writing skills are far more superior to mine.
She is one funny lady.

Laura said...

It only took me a week (sorry!!) but I finally posted mine.

Mrs. R said...

MadMad: Thanks! And I wish I could maintain wittiness through a post longer than 100 words like you. :) The grass is always greener I suppose...

Queen: Thanks! I thought the people I tagged came up with some gems as well.

Colleen: I posted comments on yours. Loved them!

Bonnie: Thank you. I will have to take a look at yours too. Yes, MadMad is hysterical. I stalk her blog religiously and every once in awhile she leaves me pity comments. :) Oh to be in the presence of a blogging god like MadMad!

Laura: I loved yours. :) I posted a comment on your blog.