Saturday, January 31, 2009

#6

I have been tagged by my friend, Laura, to do a photo meme.

Here are the rules:

1. Open your photos, choose the 6th folder and then the 6th photo in that folder.

2. Post the photo with a description about it and tag 6 friends to do the same.

So here's our #6:


This was taken in our backyard. In the midwest, squirrels are considered pests/rodents, but being from CA where the only wildlife you see in your backyard are cockroaches, I love them. We have a feeder out back and it is so much fun to watch them run around.

Thanks, Laura, for the meme. I'll get to the other one hopefully this week. :) I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but I'm not going to. If you're interested in the topic, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Queen Goob said...

I afraid to look.....

Nice "yard rat". They battle it out with the roaches here in Florida - it's a 50/50 guess at who will be the winner.

:corinne: said...

LOL I know what you mean...by the only "wildlife" we see are cockroaches. Oh but you can't disregard the Crows either...hahaha